Saturday, August 29, 2009

Success!






What a great start to a very nice day. We got to school today. Carried Bodhi in through the gate---he immediately wanted down so he could play in the yard. He then ran into his classroom and said hi to his teacher (Pictured above). He seemed genuinely happy to be there. We stayed a few minutes---in amazement. Then Bodhi initiated the goodbyes---he kissed and hugged us, said goodbye and commenced playing with some toys! Hallelujah!!!! I walked out to the car on a cloud.

The rest of the day went very smoothly--got some more work done at the cabin, took Bodhi to the Pahoa pool after school, met with our dear friend Carrie for a delicious dinner at her house---what a lovely day.

I am so grateful for how well things have been flowing and am blissing out on getting to spend so much time with my husband. I get these waves of gratitude that wash over me---especially when we are working at the cabin, on a weekday, during "work" hours---I think to myself--He's with me and not at work. Yeah! So great.

And add to that--Bodhi beginning to enjoy school----priceless!


No comments:

Post a Comment